Do you have more questions? We certainly have the answers! Write to us.
Here's how it works:
As soon as you place your order, we get a notification and do a happy dance.
We then process your order in an average of 3 days. It can be processed faster or slower depending on when it is placed, the season (e.g. holidays) and the volume of orders influence the processing time. Orders placed on weekends are processed on Monday.
Then our carrier takes over. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with no tracking number (unless you have paid for a shipping upgrade. At that time, you will receive a tracking number). And there you go, your order is on its way!
We use Canada Post for all of our shipments. Estimated delivery times are listed below and do not take into account unforeseen delays by the postal service.
Products are sent by regular mail with no tracking number unless otherwise noted. It is possible to pay for a delivery upgrade (with tracking and expedited shipping) for an additional fee. Simply select the upgrade option when placing your order. Canada: 3-5 business days
British Columbia (Canada): 10-20 business days
United States: 5-15 business days
Europe: 10-20 business days
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-20 business days.
If you are ordering from outside Canada, there may be duties and taxes on your shipment for which you will be responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot advise you of the costs, as they vary by country. For more information, please contact your local customs office. Please remember that we cannot refund duties and taxes paid on delivery.
If you are waiting for your package to arrive, please check first if the delivery address you gave me is the right one. If it is not, contact us.
The postal service can be capricious and sometimes it can take a little longer. Delivery times may vary depending on your country, the season or weather conditions. Customs can also add weeks to the processing of the order.
Please notify us if you have not received your package within 4 weeks of the date your order was shipped (for shipments within Canada) or 6 weeks (for shipments outside Canada).
As a seller, we can only ship to the address provided to us during the transaction. If you entered your address incorrectly or provided your old address, you have several options to redirect your shipment:
- Contact Pease about your shipping address in case your order has not yet been shipped.
- Contact or visit your old address to get your package.
- Contact the shipping services (Canada Post) to see if they can redirect your order.
If you are unable to obtain the package at the correct address, we will gladly recreate your order at your expense. A refund will be issued when the original package returns to the company in good condition.
All return requests must be made within 30 days of complete receipt of order. Missing items are eligible for a replacement or credit note only.
- Due to the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we do not accept returns for custom orders and intimate piercing style items.
- Products must not have been altered (skinned, bent, twisted, oxidized).
- No visible signs of use
- Items must be returned in their original packaging.
Products are inspected upon receipt. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund for reasons of hygiene or if the product appears to have been damaged by the customer.
We're sorry to hear that your Pease product is not working for you. Here's how returns/exchanges work:
1. You contact us with your order number and the product(s) you would like to exchange or return, and we will take care of the rest.
2. Within 24-48 hours you will receive an email with instructions on how to return the product(s). Then, you send the product(s) back to us at your expense (please calculate approximately 3$CAD for returns made in Canada).
3. Once your return arrives at Pease, it will be processed within 4 business days. If the return does not arrive at Pease, the exchange or return cannot be processed.
4. Once the return has been processed, we will issue a full refund for the product(s) via your original payment method, excluding the cost of standard shipping. Also, you will not receive a refund for the return shipping cost. If you used a promo code or other code at the time of payment, the refund you receive will be equal to the amount you paid.
As soon as your return arrives in our mailbox, we process it within 4 business days. Credit card refunds usually take 5-10 business days.
Oh, no, you don't! Sorry about that. Fortunately, we offer repair services specifically for Pease products. If a breakage occurs, take a picture of the breakage and contact us. We will then take over and assist you in rectifying the situation.
⚠ We know it can be tempting, but under no circumstances should you attempt to repair the jewelry yourself or pay for the services of a jeweler. We will not repair, refund and/or exchange any jewelry repaired by yourself or other services.
⚠ Exposure to certain chemicals or harsh environments can compromise the integrity of your jewelry. This includes (but is not limited to): perspiration, acidic skins, perfumes, cleaning agents, chlorine and salt water. A polishing cloth is a good tool to shine your tarnished sterling silver jewelry.
Cleaning. Pour a small amount of mild soap into warm water and use your fingers to clean your jewelry (do not soak for more than a minute), rinse and dry thoroughly. If you must scrub, use a very soft toothbrush and scrub GENTLY. Never use cloth or any other paper-based materials to clean the pieces, the gold filled layer could come off. Pease is not responsible for any incident, breakage or loss related to the cleaning of the jewellery by a private individual.
Unfortunately not. Our jewelry is not designed for babies and toddlers. Pease jewelry has not been tested to be safe for children. Therefore, the wearing of Pease jewelry by children is strictly discouraged. Only teenagers and adults may wear the designs. ⚠ Jewelry can pose a serious choking hazard or cause significant injury. Pieces can come off while your toddler is playing or chewing on them.
Please make sure all jewelry is out of sight, as well as out of reach of children.